Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome.


Hello, and welcome to David's Wonder Blog, I'm David Arroyo, comic book writer and Illustrator. I've made this blog to talk about all of the things that I love, but mostly comics. This Blog is a continuation of my previous blog neuropsychosiscomic.blogspot.com/. My comics writing will be from three angles. That of the fan, reviews of books, discussion about characters etc. That of analysis, this will be the more scholarly of my posts, more so about structure storytelling etc. And that of comic culture, cons, fandom and other such things. I will also be writing about other things that interest me such as movies (especially animation), books, science, beverages, and maybe even a little politics. I'll be trying to post every Friday, giving myself a whole week to develop hopefully interesting posts, and I hope you'll all come along.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment