Friday, February 22, 2013

Production Blog 16.

Hey everybody...

Well I've been keeping busy. Just more of the same. This book should be finishing up soon. Not much really to talk about, so I'll just get to the pictures.

Actually I'll use this time to let you know about my convention schedule. So far I have confirmed the Long Beach Comic Expo on May 11 2013. And the Long Beach Comic Con on November 23-24. And I hope to get a table at the Comikaze expo.  

Also I'm getting to the ending of this story, so I'll have to not post one of these for a little while, don't want to spoil it.





 

2 comments:

  1. nice seeing as you're going along - I love process stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. keeping momentum is tough.

      I love process stuff too. This is the first comic I've completley documented. tried in the past, but needing to keep a camera around was difficult. Now that I have a cellphone with a good camera it's very easy.

      I don't think I'll do another production blog as after two weeks all there really is to say most of the time is, "uh i drew this page and uh that one..." but I'll definatley keep with the pictures.

      Delete