Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hero Chick Issue #4 Progress.

Hey Everybody. for as you probably recall I did a progress Journal for Issue 3 of my Comic Series, "The Super Cliche Hero Chick". I've chosen not to do one for Issue Four. Since I haven't I've decided to show you a couple of bits from the upcoming book.

After the big action pieces that where the last two issues I've decided to go more low key with this one. Issue four is comprised of four short stories. Two of which are introduction of other heroes in the Hero Chick world, one is an epilogue written for issue three that just didn't quite fit into an issue that was already ten pages over, and finally the last is the most unique Hero Chick story to date. Well enough of that! on to the purdy pictures.



The Splash of Madame Vengeance
Madame Vengeance and Hero Chick Discuss Philospies
On the Run




Hero Chick Perplexed by her sister in arms
Hero Chick goes Undercover in "That Night"
The greatest Irish Magical Girl Ever Violet Rapier
 Created by Daniel Arroyo

No comments:

Post a Comment