Friday, July 27, 2012

Jamal Igle Talks about Molly Danger.

While at Comic-Con 2012, I got to meet one of my favourite Comics artists Jamal Igle, loved his Supergirl, but that's another post. And we got to talking about his new creator owned series Molly Danger. Then remembering that I had this Flip thingy  I asked  him to say a few words about the series. So enough of my talking here's Mr Igle


Anyone who's been reading my blog knows that I believe Superhero comics are in trouble unless some change, especially in the area of  kid friendliness, occurs. And it warms my heart that great talented professionals like Mr. Igle are stepping up to make a difference.

For more information on Molly Danger check out the production blog

For More info on Mr Igle's work, check out his site

There will also be a Kickstarter Campaign, beginning Aug 1, So if you like what you can contribute at www.MollyDanger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment