Friday, September 21, 2012

Production Blog 3

 Hello Again. Last weekend I didn't work on Issue three. Because I was at Stan Lee's Comickaze! The con was a lot of fun and I sold pretty well for me, better yet everyone who bought seemed to really like the book's idea. But it was the biggest con that I've ever done, so I was in survival mode for about half of Sunday. I literally can't remember much of what happened after 1:00 PM.

Anywhoo...





I've gotten back to the book. and I've gotten all of the first production block laid out. I finished one page and got one and a half more started, The other half of the half cuts back to the fight scene, so those panels will be finished when I'm doing said scene.

In the scene in the lab I have a first, a marble bust of Darwin See second imageSo it'll be interesting to see if I can pull it off or if it'll look like a severed head. 

I've also started working on finalizing the designs of the monster of the week. And the support cast. You should expect to see that next week. Also Ruben and I have begun on the brainstorming stage of not one but two future Hero Chick stories. 

Well that was this week. See ya next Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment