Friday, September 28, 2012

Production Blog 4

Gus
Well the hangover from Comikaze lasted a bit longer than I'd like. and I started no new pages this week. However I did finish all of the pages I had in progress. So the first full scene (though it will be 'intercut' with the big fight scene) of the book has been finished. As well as that I did a lot of design work on the characters that hadn't been fleshed out the Monster and the two blokes. 
This work has come along quite well and I have some final designs. Of course as I'm still a ways away from when I'm scheduled to be working on pages with them I'll probably be doodling them some more so they will be really ready for their arrival on  set. 
The monster

In other news I now have a Facebook fan page Team Hero Chick In which I'll be giving con appearance info release dates and general fun stuff regaurding Ms. Hero Chick. So check it out and hit like.

As well as drawing this issue I've also began brainstorming not one but two more Hero Chick stories. One will be a short story book like issue one in the genre that I've been calling Superhero Sitcom. And the second well I'm not quite ready to talk about that one yet, but rest assured it's gonna be epic.

So that's what this week has brought us to. Sorry no images from the book this week but the recent work has been too spoilery. So instead I'll leave you with the new Con ad I'm working on.

David

The new ad













No comments:

Post a Comment