Monday, November 26, 2012

Production Blog 10

The Marker Experiment
Sorry I missed last week between Thanksgiving and an involuntary trip to the Negative Zone. I've been AFK for a bit. But I'm back so here I am. Well during the last two weeks I've really gotten back to work, starting on Four pages a drawing and my Christmas card. Due to Hand pain from caulking and painting my dad's storage shed I mostly worked in pencil only recently have I started inking. I'm working all Four pages at once so none are complete yet but they will all be done soon.

As for the Drawing I've begun a working with grey markers. Thank you Copic promo at LBCC. And I've been Experimenting with Photoshop colour "washes" over them the results look promising. "why are you wasting your time with this" I hear you ask. Well my straw friend I'm hoping this will become a new way that I can do my cover Illustrations.


And in living colour
   As Well as this I've also begun work on my annual Xmas Card. Anyone who's been with me for a while knows I put out a web Xmas card (yes Xmas not Christmas I like Xmas better) and for the last many years it featured my characters from Neuropsychosis. But as Neuropsychosis has been placed on indefinite hiatus. This will be the first Card to feature the main three from The Super Cliche Hero Chick It's a fun little image that you should find quite enjoyable. Unfortunately there will be no pictures of it on the production blogs until after it's been posted, don't wanna spoil the surprise. Well that's it for me to day until next time enjoy the pretty pictures...





























How to build a brick wall with just a pen. 























Another page begins




















Letters are placed.

Finally starting the first panel of page 1





























My Illustration board on 11-24-2012


















See ya next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment