Friday, November 9, 2012

Production blog 9

Hello. Not much to say this week so I'll keep it short. This page which has occupied me for this week and much of last is a interpolated scene, which plays a pivotal point in the narrative that is why I've redacted the <redacted> and the <redacted> that it produces. but if you really wanna know what <redacted> does. I probably have posted an image where I didn't redact <redacted> or what it produces.

Well enough of that silliness. I will be moving on to the bigger scenes of the book now including the action. So things should be speeding up soon.

This page also marks the first in book appearance of Dr Mishlov the self proclaimed nemesis of Hero Chick. She has already appeared however in the first set of Interwebz Adventures of Hero Chick 

instead of giving you my normal pretty pictures. I've decided to give you the progress of a single panel after the jump.   


Pencils and letters

Here we go in my sketch for this page I had originally planned for Dr M's class to be standing around the <redacted> but since I didn't have room to place all of the dialogue in panel two I ended the phrase about safety in panel 3. So I decided that the class  should be behind glass the whole time. It also allowed me to make <redacted> fist appearance more mysterious allowing my Kirby cracklin' panel be a grand reveal.



inked the room to set mood then start on characters






  









Filling the Characters in

















A close up, note how impressionistic the smaller stuff can be














No comments:

Post a Comment